We simply cannot afford to lose our phone. Losing or getting our phone stolen is the worst nightmare we could have!
Having the opportunity to find your phone when it was lost or stolen is possible, thanks to tools that exist.
Apps To Find Lost Android Phone
Below we show those that are most popular and have a good rating from users:
This app is compatible with Android, Chromebooks, iOS, Windows, Linux, Ubuntu or Mac.
It is 100 percent free to download with up to 3 devices, although it has a payment option that provides extra services, such as remotely entering the data into your phone and being able to delete all the information you want, to protect your privacy.
Also in its paid version, Prey Anti-theft allows you to recover documents that you have stored on your phone so that you don’t lose important work or material that you need.
In its basic version it offers some of these functions:
- GPS coordinates: ideal when you aim at the police to track your phone or other devices.
- Mac Address: with this, and the device’s IP, no one can deny that it is your device.
- Images: Identify the thief with your Android phone.
- Wi-Fi Neighborhood: See all active connections near your device for better tracking.
- Device and user information: verify an activity log, receive any changes.
Find My Device
This is Google’s tool that allows you to locate your lost Android and block it until you recover it. If you check in the comments of the app, in general, they are very positive.
The application offers the following:
- Find your phone, tablet or watch on a map. If the current location is not available, the last known location will be displayed.
- Use interior maps to find your device in airports, shopping centers or other large buildings.
- Go to your device with Google Maps by touching the location of the device and then the Maps icon.
- Play a sound at maximum volume, even if the device is silent.
- Clear the data or lock the device with a personalized message and a contact number on the lock screen.
- Check the battery and network status.
- Check the hardware details.
Wheres My Droid
This is the third but not the least app to find your phone that we recommend. Although it has a paid version, in its free services, it offers the following features:
- Get the GPS location of the phone
- Location alert when the battery is discharged
- Activate the phone’s ringer/vibrator
- Activate each feature via text
- Password protection to prevent unauthorized changes in the application
- Notification in case of changes of SIM card or number
- Hidden mode hides texts with attention messages
- White / Black List on who can use the application via text
- Does not drain the battery
We recommend that you install one of these or another similar app to recover your phone since it is common that we leave them in our busy routines.
- Useful Smart Accessories that cannot be Overlooked
- Best discounted USB-C cable for your phone: Get a pack of 2 cables once
- Top 6 Must Have Accessories for your Gaming Mobile Phone
- Top 8 Best Camera Accessories for Your Smart Phone 
- New Era, New trends. Grab accessories that are the talk of 2020